Pride in the Park is partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR
Pride in the Park is committed to providing a safe environment and will ask all event attendees to complete a health survey and provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test result or COVID-19 vaccine records before entering.
To make entry easier and safer, we’ve partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR to verify health-related entry requirements. CLEAR is a free mobile app that allows you to complete COVID screening requirements before arriving, giving you a frictionless Pride in the Park experience with Health Pass.
In addition to Health Pass, we partnered with Howard Brown and other Chicago testing providers to give you as many options as possible. As we get closer to the event, we will update testing information on our testing page. If not fully vaccinated, we highly suggest you get tested Thursday or Friday prior to the event at one of the COVID PCR testing centers around the city. Please note that it is important that your test or vaccine records are linked to your Health Pass account.
- Anyone 18 and older will be required to fill out a health survey and provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test or full COVID-19 vaccine before entering
- For any guest 17 years and under, please check back soon for guidelines
- We will be using Health Pass by CLEAR to confirm entry requirements for both guests and staff
- To get started with Health Pass, download the CLEAR app in advance of the event to enroll for free. All you need is a government-issued ID and your medical or lab provider login credentials (for your COVID-19 test or vaccine records)
- Remember to complete the in-app checklist before the event no more than twelve hours prior to arrival
- To gain event access, your photo ID must match the name presented on your Health Pass. Please see General Information for a list of acceptable identification.
- We suggest scheduling your test on Thursday June 24th 2021 to give 48 hours for results – this date would also cover entry for both Saturday and Sunday
- Guest & staff are required to complete Health Pass on a mobile device and will be asked to complete the Health Pass survey daily for entry
- Those fully vaccinated are asked to link vaccination history with Health Pass
- If not vaccinated, we ask you to link your negative COVID-19 PCR test with Health Pass
- If guest or staff have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, they will not be permitted to enter the festival and will receive a red Health Pass result
- All guests will be required to wear face coverings when not actively eating or drinking (unless 2 years and under).
- Hand sanitizer stations amply available throughout the entire festival
- Anyone not following the guidelines will be asked to leave the festival without a refund.
- When purchasing your tickets you agree to all rules for entering and enjoying the festival
- Pride in the Park will be following all state and city safety guidelines