What tickets are available?
- GA: All-Ages
- VIP: 21 & up only, must present valid ID
Is there and age limit?
No, the event is all ages. If purchasing alcohol you must be 21 and present ID. Ages 14 & under must be with a ticket holding adult.
How many tickets can I buy?
Limited 10 tickets per person, per transaction, per credit card, per billing address, and per email address
Do kids need tickets?
Children 10 years-old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult. Limit 2 children per ticket holding adult. Kids 11-14 will be required to have a ticket.
- Pride in the Park is a rain or shine event.
- Ticket is for Pride in the Park, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for refund. The ticket is a revocable license for the time/date listed on the ticket.
- “Management” means Pride in the Park, Dreambrite Presents LLC, Chicago Running and Special Events Management Inc., and their affiliates. Management reserves the right without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal law or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by Management. Persons entering the facility are subject to search for contraband. Ticket user bears all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Ticket user bears all risks, including cancellation of the event and of inclement weather. The resale or attempted resale of the ticket for a price higher than that appearing on the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund. The ticket may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Management. Ticket user consents to Management’s use of their image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
General Admission Age Requirements: All Ages, 14 & under must be with a ticket holding adult. No more than 2 children per adult. 21+ with valid ID to purchase alcohol.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- Valid U.S. passport or U.S. passport card
- Valid foreign government-issued passport (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid foreign government-issued identification card or drivers license (must have photo and date of birth) along with a photocopy of a valid passport from the same country as the identification card or drivers license provided
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military)
- Valid U.S. Drivers Licenses or other state photo identification cards issued by a State Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent) for the sole purpose of identification (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid Native American tribal photo ID (must have photo and date of birth)
- Valid Canadian Drivers License or Identification Card (must have photo and date of birth)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY:
- School identifications
- Expired identifications of any kind
- Birth Certificates
- Social Security Cards
- Voter Card
- Photo copies of any identifications
- Consular identification
Pride In The Park Chicago is from 1PM-10PM.
Please contact email@example.com. Pickup will be Tuesday July 2nd noon-6PM . Items will be held for 60 days before being donated to local charities.
- Hours 11AM-9PM Saturday June 29th, 2019
- Location TBD
Once you have entered the festival you will not be allowed to leave and re-enter.
Coming to the Pride in the Park with kids? Pride in the Park invites everyone including Kids. Children 10 years-old and younger will be admitted free of charge with a ticket-holding adult. Limit 2 children per ticket holding adult. Kids 11-14 will be required to have a ticket.
Uber or Lift
Chicago has a huge network of drivers and it’s very easy to arrange a ride. Both are apps you can download to your phone.
Taxis are available all over the city and a reliable way to get around. Grab a taxi and get dropped off near the gates at Columbus and Monroe. Then head over to the Box Office and into Pride in the Park.
The Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) has train and bus routes to Grant Park, throughout the city and to both major airports. Map out your route on CTA or click here to buy a CTA Visitor Pass (the best value!).
Convenient and security patrolled, 24-hour parking is available near Grant Park at the four Millennium Garages. For the best rates, reserve your parking in advance by clicking here. If you do plan on driving, don’t plan on drinking!
- No illegal or illicit substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self defense sprays
- No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
- No markers, pens or spray paint
- No backpacks, purses, or bags allowed except bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 13”x17”
- No stuffed animals
- No facial masks
- No outside food or beverage including alcohol
- No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
- No opened over-the-counter medication or eye drops
- No opened packs of cigarettes or tampons
- No pacifiers or glow sticks
- No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, frisbees or flying disks
- No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, hover-boards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
- No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
- No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability. “Comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a service animal and are not permitted entry to the Event.
- No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
- No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
- No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
- No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
- No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, or camera poles
- No poles, sticks, or “totems”
- Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
- Hydration packs that are not backpacks (empty upon entry)
- Bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding 13”x17”)
- One-gallon clear, plastic zip-top bag
- Fanny packs
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap is allowed
- Cell phones
- Sunglasses and hats
- Illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
- Sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry
- Non-professional cameras
- Action cameras, such as GoPro’s
- Regarding action cameras – yes to strap headwear or non-extendable handles
- Flags and banners (no corporate or company branding; no hard poles)
- Powdered make-up
- Feminine products (sealed upon entry)
- Prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)
All festival goers are subject to being searched prior to entry into the Event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the Event, all festival goers and attendees shall be subject to a thorough TSA-style pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Event Organizers shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the Event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of Event Organizers are in violation of Event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice. Please note, re-entry, camping and/or overnight attendance will not be permitted.
We know you are here to have the time of your life. The hot weather of Chicago in the summer, non-stop dancing and vigorous physical activity can lead to dehydration and overheating. We encourage our patrons to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water as well as sport drinks in order to replenish the body’s electrolytes.
ZERO-TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY:
The possession, sale and/or use of any illegal or illicit drugs at the Event will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the Pride In The Park venue (Grant Park). Undercover police officers will be staffed to enforce all drug violations. Event Organizers will provide an amnesty box at the entrance of the Event and we encourage all attendees to “turn in, no questions asked” any illegal or illicit drugs and/or substances prior to entering the Event. If you SEE SOMETHING-SAY SOMETHING. If you observe any attendee using, selling, distributing and/or in the possession of any illegal or illicit drugs and/or substances, immediately notify a police officer, security personnel or your supervisor. Be proactive and make a difference.
HELP KEEP FELLOW FESTIVAL GOERS SAFE
If you see a person who is showing any signs of distress which may include: nausea, vomiting, headaches, confusion, blurred vision, racing heartbeat, shallow breathing, muscle tremors, inability to talk, discolored lips or has expressed to you that they are not feeling well, contact a security officer, a police officer, Fire Rescue personnel or a Pride In The Park staff person for Medical Assistance immediately. Help us keep you safe and healthy.